- 15.24.010 California Electrical Code, 2019 Edition, adopted by reference.
- 15.24.035 Previously used materials.
- 15.24.045 Distribution panels – Separate required when.
- 15.24.050 Circuit cards to be posted when.
- 15.24.055 Electric fences – Defined – Prohibited.
- 15.24.060 Phase arrangement – Amended.
- 15.24.065 Repealed.
- 15.24.070 Repealed.
*For statutory provisions exempting electrical contractors from licensing under an electrical repairman’s statute, see Bus. and Prof. Code § 9804. For statutory provisions authorizing cities to regulate the materials used in wiring structures for electricity and in piping them for water, gas or electricity, and to regulate the manner of such piping, see Gov. Code § 38660.