This chapter is included in your selections.
- 12.12.010 Streets and sidewalks – Damage prohibited.
- 12.12.020 Irrigation water flow in streets or public places prohibited.
- 12.12.030 Obstructing flow of water in public ways prohibited – Deemed misdemeanor when.
- 12.12.040 Obstructing public ways with vegetation prohibited.
- 12.12.050 Obstructing flow of water in gutters prohibited.
- 12.12.060 Pipes in gutters – Regulations and owner responsibility.
- 12.12.070 Sidewalks, curbs and gutters – Maintenance and repair duties – City performance when – Costs deemed lien – Collection.
- 12.12.080 Debris dropped from vehicles prohibited on streets.
- 12.12.090 Storage of building materials – Temporary encroachment permit required when.
- 12.12.100 Temporary encroachment permit fees.
- 12.12.110 Removal of obstructions from streets required – Notice – City performance when – Costs deemed lien – Collection.
- 12.12.120 Vision clearance – Intersection requirements.
- 12.12.130 Vision clearance – Driveway requirements.
*For statutory provisions authorizing cities to regulate and prohibit encroachments and obstructions of streets, see Gov. Code § 38775.